Club Drop Agreement
First Dibs Agreement
ID Protect Agreement
Traffic Vista Agreement
Web Monitor Agreement
Web Hosting Agreement
Refer a Friend
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Oriweb Gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, providing our services (e.g., domain name registration, DNS hosting), and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we reserve the right to use "cookies," and we may obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our sites. Examples of the information we may collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, identify specific users if necessary, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. Besides using the information as described above, Oriweb may utilize cookies to control the flow of the ordering processes by maintaining the state of your online transactions.
- Does Oriweb Share the Information It Receives?
Yes, we do share information but only as described below. Otherwise we will not provide your personal information without your consent.
- WHOIS: We are required by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), the organization that assumes responsibility for domain name allocation, to collect information about you during the domain name registration process. This information includes your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, where provided, your facsimile number. ICANN then requires all registrars to make your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, where provided, your facsimile number, as well as the creation and expiration dates of your domain name registration and the name server information associated with your domain name, to the public via an interactive Web page and a "port 43" WHOIS service. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice we will refer to this information as your "WHOIS Information." Please note that we may not be able to control how members of the public may use the WHOIS Information. You can prevent the sharing of this information by subscribing to our ID Protect service.
- Advertisers: We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- Partners: We partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
- Agents: We may engage other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, providing marketing assistance, providing customer services, sending postal mail and email to you, removing repetitive information from customer lists, and analyzing data. These persons have access to personal information needed to perform their functions.
- Service Providers: We engage other companies and individuals to perform enhanced services on our behalf. For example, we use various accredited ICANN registrars to process your domain registrations, renewals and transfers. Many of our service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their services.
- Business Transfer: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or their assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, if Oriweb or all or substantially all of its assets were ever to be acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Compliance: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Services Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Oriweb, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Oriweb's preferred method of receiving payment is Paypal. Payments are handled through Paypal's website and Oriweb never views any of your personal financial information. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to Paypal's using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to Paypal's site, Paypal's server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
Once your information reaches Paypal, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. Paypal's servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the Internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers. For additional information, vistit Paypal's Secuity Center at http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_security-center-outside.
- Oriweb does request certain contact information when a domain is registered, this information is sent to Oriweb via an email and therefore is unsecure. A copy of this information is also automatically emailed to you at the email address provided. The information requested is the same information that will be publicly available in WHOIS (DNS Servers, Name, Address, Phone Number, Domain to be registered, etc..). We may also ask how you heard about our site. We will never request personal information such as credit card, bank account, or social security numbers from you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Do not share your password information with anyone. Oriweb strongly advises you to change your password initially after it has been registered and frequently for as long as you the domain. Oriweb is not responsible for unauthorized access to your account due to you not taking the necessary preventative actions.
- What Information Can I Access?
- Oriweb gives you access to certain information about you for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To view or change this information, log-in to your domain/account.
- Sites provided by Oriweb contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Oriweb on this Website.
- Oriweb does not sell services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use our services only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- If you choose to visit Oriweb, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Arizona. If you have any concern about privacy at Oriweb, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
Please review our Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2000-2017 OriWeb, LLC and its licensors. All rights reserved.