Club Drop Agreement
First Dibs Agreement
ID Protect Agreement
Traffic Vista Agreement
Web Monitor Agreement
Web Hosting Agreement
Refer a Friend
Oriweb's policy on Transfer of Sponsorship of Registration Between Registrars
For each instance where a Registered Name holder wants to change its Registrar for an existing domain name (i.e., a domain name that appears in a particular top-level domain zone file), Oriweb requires:
- Express authorization to initiate the transfer process from an individual who has the apparent authority to legally bind the Registered Name holder (as reflected in the database of losing Registrar).
- In instances when the Registrar of record is being changed simultaneously with a transfer of a domain name from one party to another, Oriweb also requires submission of appropriate authorization for the transfer. Such authorization shall include, but not be limited to, one of the following:
- A bilateral agreement between the parties.
- The final determination of a binding dispute resolution body.
- A court order.
- Proof that the current owner is transferring all of his rights of said domain. This can be documented by providing Oriweb with the Paypal transaction ID when a domain was registered or renewed. However, Oriweb may require additional proof at it's discretion.
- Instances when the requested change of sponsoring Registrar may be denied include, but are not limited to:
- Situations described in the Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy.
- A pending bankruptcy of the Registered Name holder.
- Dispute over the identity of the Registered Name holder.
- Request to transfer sponsorship occurs within the first 60 days after the initial registration with the Registrar.
- Request to transfer sponsorship occurs within 60 days of a payment being received for said domain.
Please review our Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2000-2017 OriWeb, LLC and its licensors. All rights reserved.